We don’t really like the phrase ‘Terms and Conditions’. It’s a very formal way of simply stating your preferred ways of doing business, many of which are standard across any company. Nevertheless, they need to be mentioned and are there for a reason so please do take special note of the following:
- All prices exclude VAT and are ex-warehouse Pinetown.
- We remind everyone that our Terms are strictly 30 days from Statement. Please be aware that we are Members of I.T.C (International Credit Bureau). We have to send monthly reports to I.T.C. on all our Customers and therefore recommend that your payments reach us promptly to avoid receiving an unfavourable credit reference with them, which in turn can seriously affect your credit rating countrywide.
- Please be reminded that all goods purchased on Account remain the property of AST Safetywear CC until fully paid for.
- Please note that no longer guarantee our PVC rainwear. This is due to the prices being extremely low and the fact that these items are being used for purposes other than what they were designed for. Our full range of rubberised rainwear will continue to hold its full guarantee.
- No returns will be accepted without prior consent from Management. Please note that no Claims or Returns will be accepted after 7 days from receipt of goods.
- Please note that local orders will only be delivered if the total Invoice is R1000 (exclusive of VAT) or more. We will however do our utmost to delivery your orders for amounts less than R1000 if and when we are next delivering in your area.
For out of Durban customers, delivery will be free if you are in the Kwazulu area and your total invoice is R7000 or more.
For customers out of the Kwazulu area delivery will be free if total invoice exceeds R8000.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice. If you are unsure about any prices, please call for confirmation.