- On all general goods, no returns will be accepted without prior consent from Management. Please note that no Claims or Returns will be accepted after 7 days from receipt of goods.
- Please note that we no longer guarantee our PVC rainwear. This is due to the prices being extremely low and the fact that these items are being used for purposes other than what they were designed for. Our full range of rubberised rainwear will continue to hold its full guarantee
Please note that we offer a 3 month guarantee on all our safety footwear for factory faults limited to:
- Perishing of sole or detachment from the leather upper.
- Undue detachment of eyelets.
- Detachment of upper padding and/or stitching.
- Detachment of tongue from stitching.
- Detachment of leather from the steel-toe-cap nose.
Any of the guarantee terms specified above will be negated if any of the following apply:
- 3 months since invoice.
- Evidence of use in water/consistently wet environments.
- Evidence of excessive wear and tear and/or abuse.
- Evidence of use within caustic chemical or cement- based environment.
- Evidence of use in any environment other than the respective boot/shoe is designed for.
Your footwear is designed to keep you and your workforce safe. Like anything, if you look after them, they should look after you. Likewise, if your boots/shoes are abused, incorrectly sized, used in any environment other than the respective shoe/boot is designed for, or exposed to water or consistently wet environments, there is every chance that your boot/shoe will not last as long as intended. We have a range of footwear suited to every working environment and budget. Our team of trained staff will always recommend the most suitable solution.
Please insist on the correct footwear for your specific needs.
*Please Note the guarantee terms and conditions stated above remain within the sole digression of AST SAFETYWEAR CC